Did I mention it was hot? I am not sure what the temperature was, but what little clothing I had on felt like a fur coat. Today Kristin had a shoot to add to her portfolio. Most pictures were taken at the U of T, which has a beautiful campus. It feels like something out of a movie, with grand stone buildings, beautiful common squares and gardens. I mainly sat in a shady spot and melted while Kristin did her thing. We are just getting ready for the concert. It will be an adventure getting there on the streetcar. Every city has such unique transit systems. Toronto uses mainly streetcars as opposed to the subway, which only runs in a bit of a loop and out of the city.
Tomorrow Kristin has an all day shoot. I will be finding a different source of entertainment, somewhere that has air conditioning. We know the photographer, a fellow from Vancouver who did a shoot with Kristin last summer when he was living in NY.
Best get ready for Florence and the Machine.






No comments:
Post a Comment